Networking with new metal suppliers, clients, brokers & industry players from all over the world.
Latest intelligence on Trade Wars, Section 232, Section 301 & AD/CV duties on US imports from China.
Discussions on casthouse investments and how the aluminum industry is capitalizing on record scrap spreads & availability.
Insight on premium & price outlook: LME, cansheet, common alloy, foil, scrap and regional P1020, billet, PFA, wire rod.
Understanding emerging aluminum industry and pricing trends, new players & trade flow changes.
Learning the latest on industry M&A, consolidation, investment activity and effects on the North American market.
Latest Intel and outlook on cansheet, autosheet, extrusions, foil, common alloy sheet, plate & aerospace plate markets.
Executive Training Programs: Designed to better understand the workings of the of the aluminum industry (Level 1 & Level 2).
Expanding Your Toolbox: Special session on how to profit from HARBOR's industry data & market intelligence reports.
HARBOR's Golf Classic: Play and network at HARBOR’s 6th Rich Markiewicz Golf Classic.
VIP México: Market Intel + Networking + Chef Guadiana. Invitation Only. Session in Spanish (Por invitación, sólo Español).
1. Impact of Trade Wars, Section 232, Section 301 & AD/CV duties on US foil, sheet, cansheet, and primary aluminum markets.
2. Finding strategic metal suppliers in today’s market reality: analysis of new players, leaders & transactional activity.
3. Metal availability challenges per region (The Americas, Asia, Europe) & premiums outlook.
4. Market trends and prices for cansheet, common alloy sheet, autosheet, foil, extrusions, castings and wires & cables.
5. China’s economic challenges, industry reform, export policy changes and impact on Western World.
6. Ample scrap availability and record spreads and its impact on US casthouse investments.
7. Consolidation and M&A activity in the downstream and upstream aluminum industry.
8. Smelting, secondary, extrusions and mill production expansions and capacity at risk.
9. Profitability outlook: what industry insiders believe are the most attractive aluminum segments and regions to invest in.
10. Updated North American & European demand outlook for cars, construction and cans.
11. Exchange competition between LME, CME and SHFE.
12. LME price and product premiums outlook (billet, foundry, wire rod, slab, purity).
13. Mexico’s aluminum market, demand and investment opportunities.
14. Latest metal sourcing & risk management best practices.
• Purchasing Managers
• Sales Executives
• Risk Managers
• Business Planners
• Finance Directors
• Fund Managers
• Investment Strategists
• Industry Investors
• Industry Analysts
• Government Agencies