Networking with new metal suppliers, clients, brokers & industry players from all over the world.
Latest intelligence on Section 232, Section 301 & AD/CV duties on US imports of FRP from China.
Discussions on the expected impact of US sanctions against Russia on the aluminum market (P1020, billet, wire rod, foundry and foil).
Understanding emerging aluminum industry and pricing trends, new players & trade flow changes.
Insight on the premium and price outlook: LME, billet, slab, wire rod, foundry, scrap, secondary ingot, foil & aluminum sheet.
Latest intelligence and outlook on cansheet, autosheet, extrusions, foil, common alloy sheet and plate & aerospace plate markets.
Executive Training Program (Level 1 & Level 2) - Designed to better understand the workings of the aluminum industry.
Expanding Your Toolbox: Special session on how to profit from HARBOR's industry data & market intelligence reports.
HARBOR's Golf Classic - Play and network at HARBOR’s 5th Rich Markiewicz Golf Classic.
VIP Aluminio México - Market Intelligence + Networking + Chef Guadiana. By invitation only. Spanish Session. (Por invitación, sólo Español).
1. Impact of Section 232, Section 301 & AD/CV duties on US foil, sheet, cansheet, and primary aluminum markets.
2. Impact of US sanctions against Russia on the P1020, slab, billet, wire rod, foundry and foil markets.
3. Finding strategic metal suppliers in today’s market reality: analysis of new players, leaders & transactional activity.
4. Metal availability challenges per region (The Americas, Asia, Europe) & premiums outlook.
5. Market trends for cansheet, autosheet, extrusions, foil, castings, and wires & cables.
6. Electric vehicle’s booming demand outlook and implications for aluminum supply chain.
7. China’s trade wars, economic challenges, industry reform, export policy changes and impact on Western World.
8. Mexico’s aluminum demand opportunities and US trade protectionism.
9. Ample scrap availability and its effect on spreads, profitability, production and demand.
10. Smelting, secondary, extrusions and mill production expansions and capacity at risk.
11. Profitability outlook: what industry insiders believe is the most attractive aluminum segments and regions to invest in.
12. Updated demand outlook for cars, construction and cans in North America, Latam, Europe & Asia.
13. Competition between LME, CME and SHFE and effects on market.
14. LME price and production premiums outlook: speculative and industry fundamentals, new derivative products, and market references.
15. Latest metal sourcing and risk management best practices.
• Purchasing Managers
• Sales Executives
• Risk Managers
• Business Planners
• Finance Directors
• Fund Managers
• Investment Strategists
• Industry Investors
• Industry Analysts
• Government Agencies