Networking with new metal suppliers, clients, brokers & industry players from all over the world.
Latest intelligence on effects of potential duties on US imports of aluminum (sheet & plate, cansheet, primary aluminum).
Understanding emerging aluminum industry and pricing trends, new players & trade flow changes.
Insight on the outlook for LME prices, scrap prices, and for ingot, billet, slab, wire rod & PFA premiums.
Latest intelligence and outlook on cansheet, autosheet, extrusions, foil, common alloy sheet and plate & aerospace plate markets.
Executive Training Program (Level 1 & Level 2) - Designed to better understand the workings of the aluminum industry.
Expanding Your Toolbox: Special session on how to profit from HARBOR's industry data & market intelligence reports.
HARBOR's Golf Classic - Play and network at HARBOR’s 5th Rich Markiewicz Golf Classic.
1. Effects of potential duties on US aluminum imports (sheet & plate, cansheet, primary aluminum).
2. Finding strategic metal suppliers: analysis of new players, leaders & transactional activity.
3. Metal availability challenges per region (The Americas, Asia, Europe) & premiums outlook.
4. Market trends for cansheet, autosheet, extrusions, foil, castings, and wires & cables.
5. China’s economic challenges, industry reform, export policy changes and impact on Western World.
6. Mexico’s aluminum demand opportunities and US trade protectionism.
7. Ample scrap availability and its effect on spreads, production and demand.
8. Smelting and mill production expansions, output at risk.
9. Updated demand outlook for cars, construction and cans in North America, Latam, Europe & Asia.
10. Competition between LME, CME and SHFE and effects on market.
11. LME price outlook: speculative & physical fundamental scenarios.
12. Latest metal sourcing and risk management best practices.
• Purchasing Managers
• Sales Executives
• Risk Managers
• Business Planners
• Finance Directors
• Fund Managers
• Investment Strategists
• Industry Investors
• Industry Analysts
• Government Agencies