By far the best Aluminum Summit in the World, a must
for anyone in the industry
TIM WEINER, Global Commodity Risk Manager, MillerCoors
Great venue to meet
the main aluminum
players of the world
EUGENIO CLARIOND, CEO, Cuprum
Harbor offers the best combination of content,
insight & networking
in the aluminum industry
MICHAEL JENNY, Director, Houlihan Lokey
A rare conference, where attending the presentations
is as valuable as networking outside of them
ANDREW WOOD, Executive Strategy & Development, Alumina LTD
If you only attend one summit, this is the one
Aaron Christensen, Market & Strategy Regional Metal Manager, Novelis
June 7-9, 2016, Chicago, USA
1. Networking with new metal suppliers, clients, brokers & industry players from all over the world.
2. Learning about emerging aluminum industry and pricing trends, new market players, trade flow changes & latest transactional activity.
3. Views on the market outlook for extrusions, sheet, plate, foil, castings, and wires and cables.
4. Insight on the outlook for LME and scrap prices, ingot, billet, slab, wire rod, purity & PFA premiums.
5. Latest field intelligence on the entire aluminum value chain: bauxite, alumina, carbon, scrap market, primary aluminum and semis.
6. Executive Training Program on the aluminum industry and its various markets, hedging and trading (Level 1 & NEW Level 2).
The Aluminum Industry &
The North American Market
Scrap Markets, LME's Workings & Aluminum Price Risk Management
1. The Aluminum Industry Supply Chain & Its Workings
2. Aluminum Smelting Economics & Latest Smelting Cost Curve Intel
3. Aluminum Pricing Structures & Their Determinants
4. The North American Aluminum Industry & Market Challenges Ahead
1. The Aluminum Scrap Market: What it is, How it Works & Why it is Important
2. The London Metal Exchange: How it Operates & Key Terminology
3. Aluminum Price Risk Management I & II (Physical Trading and LME)
LEARN MORE & SIGN UP!
Paulo Ruiz, Procurement Sr. Director Packaging, Constellation Brands
Erich Squire, VP of Marketing, Century Aluminum
New security measures at the Summit
*Given the record number of delegate registrations and the extraordinary response we have received from market participants, HARBOR will be implementing new security measures to honor our delegates and ensure exclusive access for Summit's registered delegates to networking areas, breakout/refreshment areas, and conference rooms.
The measures are:
a. HARBOR'S Security Personnel (New) supervising
access to networking, breakout, refreshment areas
and conference rooms.
b. Non-Transferable Summit Bracelet (New), that in
addition to a personal Summit Badge for networking
and security purposes, will identify registered delegates.